Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Walk With Hallyu Stars

Not really ... they actually promised an event where we can walk around with invited hallyu stars, but no, it was just only the beginning and the next event was actually walk by your self, or your friends if you came with you friends. It was a total disappointment, but hey, look at the bright side! A free concert ... yayyyyy!!
I can't thank KTO enough for this. I loved the concert since I could see it really near (I was at the front row!). Alright, first thing first. I got this invitation and I went with several Indonesian friends from my university and then later I met some cool friends from Indonesia who study in Suwon. We did the walk with friends thing together and kept complaining about how we can't walk with hallyu stars but everything changed once the concert started. I actually sat on the right side but I decided to sit at the front row! and I could watch the concert really close and of couse I got many great pictures.
The concert was open by performances from some kind of martial arts. Then the crowd started to scream when Infinite came out and sang several of their songs. For guys, there were the sexiest Sistar came and it really heated up the atmosphere. There was not as exciting as the others when Nine Muses came out, I guess they are not really well known by foreigners. The crowd started to scream again when ZE:A entered the stage. And the concert was closed by the cute little kid who were on the Gangnam Style MV.
Overall, despite the cold weather, a very far place, and a disappointed feeling because we did not really walk with them, it was so much fun to see their concert from a very very close distance. Thanks KTO!

angga | 앙가

No comments:

Post a Comment